Friday, October 26, 2007

Trick or Treat?

I had a crazy thing happen today. I was at work talking with my co-workers about Halloween costumes and this customer of ours asked us if we all had costumes for Halloween. I said i didn't and she got all excited and said she had authentic clothes and would dress me up as a Geisha, painted face and everything!!!

Wow! I was a little stunned but it sounded pretty cool, so i said that would be awesome. She told me to meet her at 8am at the bank on Wednesday morning and she would dress me properly and paint my face up!

Sooo. . . . . . . . .
This Halloween I will be the most dressed up I have ever been, as a Japanease prostitute!

4 comments:

crazy lady said...

Well that was certainly generous of her to offer. It's a little "spooky" that you are so excited to be a Japanese "prostitute"... but I guess that's what Halloween is all about - spookyiness, not prostitution :0)
So will you post a photo? I hear you have a nice Mac and you ARE of the techno generation. Heaven forbid your old aunties have more technical savvy than you... Yes, that IS a challenge and I know how you Heiner's are about challenges! :0)

Lost Woman said...

FYI Geisha were rarely literal prostitutes. (sorry to disappoint)
Sounds like a great costume... too bad your hair is blonde!

Now, most important.... where the heck are the pictures? I agree with Karen, you have the tools you are young and savvy.

We want visuals!!

Lost Woman said...

Hey, you are lucky. Miste posted some pics of you and the new hair on her blog. (this doesn't get you out of the geisha pics needed though)

You are a pretty girl and it would hard to make you look bad. The highlights look nice and very different.... but I would be lying if I said I liked it better than your dark hair.
I love love, dark hair. Wish my skin color would allow it.
still expecting more pics!

wallymom said...

I really liked your hair on Miste's blog. I also will add that I want to see some pictures on here, especially your Halloween. I also think you should put on some from the photo booth. When we do that my kids laugh so hard.