Monday, November 26, 2007

Another turkey come and gone

Well Thanksgiving came and went leaving us as a reminder a few pounds heavier, a lot more fun, and a little more broke :D It was a good turkey day at our home. Altogether there were about 25 of us seated around 3 tables. Mostly aunt, uncle, and cousins with the exception of Tia's boyfriend Brandon and the missionaries . They thoroughly enjoyed their meal, and as it turned out one of them had excellent ettiquette(spelling?) !
I had to laugh at this...
He helped me set the table and told me the proper place for everything. . . and then straightened everything after i was done. THEN he took the napkins and started folding them! When he was done everyone had their own different folded napkin in various shapes. I think mine was a lilly, and we had turkeys, candles, and various different flowers. Too funny!
Needless to say, I was thoroughly impressed.
I think Kimberly was too, she latched on to him and wouldn't leave till he showed her how to do it. She can be kindof stubborn like that ;)

The food was excellent, the company wonderful, and the games didn't stop till late that night. All in all I can say that our Thanksgiving was a great success and we have lots to be grateful for!

3 comments:

crazy lady said...

Sounds like it was really fun. I bet Kimberly did enjoy the napkin folding. Family get togethers can be lots of fun. Nice to have everyone home too! :0)

Lost Woman said...

25 is many. I'm sure the family game night was a huge success as usual.
Can't think of that game you all like...but I know it goes on forever.
Glad it went well.
Wish you would post pictures... or respond to let us know you are getting our comments!

Wild Child said...

There have been a few remarks recently directed towards the fact that I have no pictures on my site and I have not commented back. I apologize for these offenses, and will endevor to redeem myself by getting some pictures and putting more comments on ;D
Lol- thank you for the comments!