Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Back for a short break

So im home for the week and actually had some spare time to update y'all. I know i said i'd write about my vegas trip but there's not much to write about: it was lots of fun, we went on the strip one night, the weather was an amazing 75 degrees, and my favorite part was the water show! I was also amazed at the amount of beautiful architecture, decoration and painting inside the bulidings! The rest of my semester has been good, tho slightly more stressful. Looking back i did quite a few new things this semester; snowboarding, went to vegas, snowmobiling, put a hole in the wall(that was fun), and made a whole lot of new acquaintences and close friends. All my roommates are gone for the summer semester so i get a whole new apartment and im just hoping they'll be half as good as the ones i had. Im very excited for the summer semester in which im going to be taking some piano lessons, intermediate latin dancing, and joining ultimate frizbee and softball competitive teams! I also decided to stick with Russian even though i wont be going there this fall, its such a beautiful language and interesting culture. Im taking 14 credits this semester so hopefully i'll be able to balance everything out. Im very much looking foreward to summer with better weather and new experiences. I hope everyone is doing well, i have a lot to be grateful for... Life is good!

3 comments:

michandler said...

I guess you are in for fun times this summer. Are you taking any serious classes? Sounds like you are enjoying yourself.

Ben and Natalie said...

Hooray for the update. Thanks for stopping into work the other day. It was so good to see and I am glad to hear that things are going so well for you. :)

Lost Woman said...

Your summer class lineup sounds like fun fun fun.
I'm with Miste.... any of this going toward a major? (:

AND, what is up with the random slide shows attached to your site? The don't seem to have anything to do with you.