Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Just an update...

Life is going very well! Just this week i got a calling in my ward. . . im Enrichment Leader !!! Yikes! Im really excited and slightly scared! Not too scared yet, but we'll see how the first enrichment night goes. Im actually really glad to have a calling, i just hope i do a good job!

My institute class tonight is taught by a very ecentric man who talks at about 50 mph, but he's very smart and i enjoy listening to him. On Wednesdays i leave work early to go to class, then stay for the IWA (Institute Womens Association) Event, and after that a bunch of the girls go from there to one apartment and have a girls night. That always includes lots of junk food, sometimes Erin makes us chinese food(my favorite!!!!), and games or girly movies.
I love wednesday nights!

2 comments:

Lost Woman said...

Hey Rach,
Sounds like a great calling for you. You are a very creative problem solver, so this should be perfect!
Your wednesday girls night sounds fun! I have a girls night everynight..... but pretty much by myself. Keep posting, love to hear your news.

crazy lady said...

Wow! those junk food and girl sessions sound like fun! Can I come? Oh yeah, I'm old, married, and 10 hours away. Never mind. I'm sure you'll have fun as enrichment leader, you're creative and that's a big step in the right direction. good luck, I'll be excited to hear more about it :)