Sunday, September 9, 2007

My life is an open book... now all i need is an editor!

Aloha! Here i am at gradndpa and grandma's house and i find myself on the computer setting up a new site. I have to admit that its not something i usually do when i go to visit the relatives. Im excited though, it will be fun finding out whats going on with the family. i have been down in rexburg taking Tia to college and will be leaving on tuesday. So far its been as exciting as you can expect in college apartments. I will be comming back in the winter to attend BYU-I also, so its been nice to check out the campus and apartments. I think i will even be rooming in the same apartment as tia when i do go down! oh boy, since andrew will be here too we'll have practically the whole family there!! look out rexburg!

2 comments:

Lost Woman said...

I'm so glad you came miss Wild thing.

I expect full updates on this site!!

crazy lady said...

Well how exciting to get to hear from you once in awhile! You are of the "technology generation", so I imagine this will come easily for you. Old fart like me tend to struggle a bit more.
Hope to see and hear lots more about your adventures...